From Bhopal, the HO team coordinates and conducts various training program for the capacity building of Uday team members to enhance their working quality and aptitude. Together with these, UDAY does resource mobilization, Review of the programs in the field, annual evaluation, networking and collaboration with other organizations.
- SSpS Generalate (Multi Skill Development of dropout girls and women project since 2013)
- Pavtira Atma Sevika Sangh (our Parental organization)
- IBC (Italian Bishops’ conference)
The project has been started since 2012 for the Empowerment of Women and Holistic Development of Children in 22 Villages of Khandwa and Jhabua Districts of Madhya Pradesh.
- BHEL Bhopal ( Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited )
This project is initiated from October 2015 towards the Non -Formal Education Program for the poor/needy children in Jatkhedi & Baghmugalia slums, Bhopal.
- National Children Fund (NCF)
This mission was initiated by Uday & NCF (Ministry of Women and Child Development, Central Govt. of India) from April 2014 to March 2015 for the Bridge course to educate the children of the unorganized working women in Jatkhedi & Baghmugalia Slums, Bhopal.
- EPCO (Environmental Planning and Coordination Organization):
EPCO & Uday collaborated for a program named ‘Biodiversity Conservation’ has been started from April 2012 and completed in 2014.
Our team at Uday HO Bhopal
- Lizy Thomas – Secretary & Chief Functionary
- Jona – Treasurer
- Sheetal -Program Officer
- Mercy – Office Manager
- Rahul-Supporting staff
- Neetu-Supporting staff